Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ultram oral.

10/25/2007 1:35:24 PM

Reviewer: Stan-the-man, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use it to quiet my back and joint pain from osteoarthritis. I use it with arthritis strength Tylenol which assists in the pain killing process but far from helpful when it comes to severe pain.

10/24/2007 10:04:53 PM

Reviewer: KarenBearw, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I use Ultram for FM pain, when I feel like I want to jump out of my skin or I get this certain feeling in my arms - a funny sensation-don't know how to explain this feeling. I just know that Ultram will help me. But this is the only reason I use Ultram (actually I used the generic version-I don't see the difference-except in price). I don't use this for acute pain AT ALL.

10/24/2007 8:28:30 PM

Reviewer: abbygail97, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
use this between doses of hydrocodone

10/24/2007 12:53:40 PM

Reviewer: EmilyWV, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took one pill after a light meal. Knock me out for a few hours and then I was wired and could not sleep. In the morning when I got up I was very dizzy, sweating and sick to my stomach. Vomited a few times and then slept almost 20 hours. This is 2 days later, still sick to my stomach and dizzy. Not worth it to me.

10/23/2007 10:30:57 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have a disc disease and osteoarthritis. I was taking Naproxen for years and it wasn't helping. The doctors proscribed me Ultram and Lodine. At first, I had problems with the Ultram - dizziness, sick to my stomach. I found that taking the Lodine at the same time as the Ultram alievated those problems and together they took my pain away. There are days when the pain gets so bad that I don ... Show Full Comment