Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Glucophage oral.

9/13/2012 7:37:39 PM

Reviewer: jmechanic5, Male (Patient)

Comment:
    I don't have any problems taking it

7/9/2012 5:05:47 PM

Reviewer: cocoa, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Last A1C 6.7. I take 1000mg twice daily for last 2 years. Can not seem to lose any weight. Have gained 20 lbs. arounf syomach area. I feel tired, painful muscles, have just recently been dx. fibromyalgia.

6/12/2012 7:24:48 AM

Reviewer: AMP, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I am 48years old.I have been using glucophage (500mg x 2times/Daily) for the past 5 years to control diabetes type 2, I never experienced any side effects.now doctor has advised me to take 3pills of 500mg a day since my HbA1c value was above 7%.So far, I am happy

4/17/2012 5:40:40 PM

Reviewer: Flawless43, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I have beeb taking this medication for 5 days now and I hate it. I feel tired all day, dizziness,nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach upsets. The worst side effect is the nausea. I hope the side effects go away soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take...

1/23/2012 10:51:28 AM

Reviewer: jatizt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I was on this drug in addition to metformin for about 4 months and gained almost 20 pounds. My doctor finally told me that weight gain was a MAJOR side effect of this drug. As I have RA I am trying to stay smaller and now I am stuck with this weigh that does not want to go away. I will say my sugars have not been as stable with out it but I have gone to strictly insulin now and it is helping.