Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Glucophage oral.

6/12/2012 7:24:48 AM

Reviewer: AMP, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 48years old.I have been using glucophage (500mg x 2times/Daily) for the past 5 years to control diabetes type 2, I never experienced any side effects.now doctor has advised me to take 3pills of 500mg a day since my HbA1c value was above 7%.So far, I am happy

4/17/2012 5:40:40 PM

Reviewer: Flawless43, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have beeb taking this medication for 5 days now and I hate it. I feel tired all day, dizziness,nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach upsets. The worst side effect is the nausea. I hope the side effects go away soon. I don't know how much more of this I can take...

1/23/2012 10:51:28 AM

Reviewer: jatizt, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I was on this drug in addition to metformin for about 4 months and gained almost 20 pounds. My doctor finally told me that weight gain was a MAJOR side effect of this drug. As I have RA I am trying to stay smaller and now I am stuck with this weigh that does not want to go away. I will say my sugars have not been as stable with out it but I have gone to strictly insulin now and it is helping.

12/28/2011 11:14:46 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have occasional dizzness and balance

9/27/2011 8:41:54 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
it has worked most time that l take it

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.