Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Medrol (Pak) oral.

2/21/2009 9:38:32 AM

Reviewer: Jessy R, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this for my herniated discs in my neck and arthritis in my back. It does absolutely nothing for me. I don't even get side effects from it! My neck & back still hurt everyday. I hope this works better for others.

2/15/2009 11:10:47 PM

Reviewer: 3mommy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I used this medication for a sever sinus infection when the swollen glands behind my ears began effecting my facial nerves. I felt great on this drug and did not have any of the side effects. It was very effective in reducing the pressure I felt from swollen glands...I also did not have a single ache or pain in my entire body. (I have a lot of joint pain due to being overweight) I felt 10 year ... Show Full Comment

1/19/2009 11:39:42 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed for crackle in lung, possible pneumonia or bronchitis hanging on after antibiotics. Took Medrol dose pak as directed and on day 6 woke up extremely dizzy, felt faint, elevated heart rate, 116, blood pressure all over the place. face pale. Stopped taking immediately. It took a week before I began to feel normal.

12/5/2008 10:03:52 PM

Reviewer: johnson, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug sent me over the edge. Started with heart beating fast,and warm sensations throughout my chest. i had a very hard time sleeping that night, im no doctor but I do not reccomend this for anyone. It was very scary experience and i stopped it immediatly.

11/9/2008 7:41:50 PM

Reviewer: Loriak, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took the 6 day pack, I found this drug horrible. I had dizziness, vertigo, the 6th day was the worst!!!! Its now been 2 days past and I still dont feel normal. I dont feel myself, I have tingling in my feet and my head feels weird. My doc I think gave it to me for inflammation, I have had dizziness for almost a year now. I dont want to take this drug again!!!