Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of medrol pak oral.

5/15/2010 1:18:26 PM

Reviewer: cha_she69@yahoo.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a migraine for 3 weeks. ER vist with demrol did not help. Day 2 on Medrol I was headache free with no side effects.

4/19/2010 4:10:37 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed the oral pak for a herniated disk in my lower back. Prior to taking this I had the worst pain - I could barely walk, sit or sleep - it was misery. After taking the first of six doses I had instant relief and just a slight touch of pain in my back. The only side effect has been a mild upset stomach.

2/17/2010 9:35:56 PM

Reviewer: jantonik, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had what I though was a serious sinus infection for 5 days before starting this drug. My doctor decided that I probably had very inflamed sinuses rather than an infection and opted to try this steroid instead of antibiotics. It took less than a day to start getting relief and by the second day my swelling had disappeared. I would absolutely take this again for any kind of inflammation symptoms. ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2010 11:20:35 PM

Reviewer: montyw, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have unbearable pain in my hip joint.-- used 6 pk dose. No help at all. Pain increased and my blood pressure went to danger zone. Would never use again.

7/22/2009 10:33:18 PM

Reviewer: adrain89m, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this med 2 times a yr to give me a break from my migraines. I get 2 to 3 migraines a wk for almost 15 yrs. I would luv to live on this med it is wonderful!! I can listen to Music & Dance;)not n bed in pain always no light no noise no family:(