Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of L-Tyrosine Oral.

10/17/2013 12:30:31 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Struggling with anxiety and depression, turned to L-tyrosine after many other natural supplements didn't help (ie St Johnswort, 5 HTP. I noticed the effectiveness for me by the 2nd day and it improved more over time. For 4 weeks I took it twice a day with a liquid b vitamin supplement, about 7 am and 330 pm - my focus improved as well as controlling my thinking, which helped with depression, ... Show Full Comment

8/10/2012 2:09:36 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I needed a substitute for my previous medication (citalopram and buproprion) and decided on tyrosine. My reasoning was that it might have an effect on the same neurochemical mechanism, at least where the wellbutrin was concerned. I feel like it has affected me in a positive way and will continue to use this supplement.

3/27/2012 6:26:16 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
It increased my Herat rate.

5/16/2011 3:01:38 PM

Reviewer: Big - B, 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this for 2 days. The first night I had some great dreams, I do not dream, or I haven’t for years. I used to when I was younger. Having dreams it is amazing. I felt rested after a good night sleep, my mind was clear and I felt happy for no reason. I have issues with anxiety; my wife thinks I’m controlling (Working on it!) and depression. Today I feel great, I feel something diffe ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2009 12:17:05 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
It worked for me when i felt depressed, it helped allot and fast.