Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flexeril Oral.

6/11/2008 1:45:22 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug and the next week after getting off of it I was in the hospital for Acquired Autoimmune Hemolitic Anemia. The Doctor that treated me for this condition said that this is a very rare side effect from taking Flexaril. I ended up staying in the hospital 4 days and having to have a blood tranfusion (2 units). I was so exausted and weak that I could not walk from my bedroom to the b ... Show Full Comment

5/29/2008 6:59:19 PM

Reviewer: ND, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Flexeril has worked well for me, overall. I have had a problem with dry mouth when using it, however.

5/25/2008 7:29:04 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took it only once. I was in a car accident and the ER doctor prescibed it for me. I took it before bed and it certainly relaxed me and helped with the discomfort, but the following morning I woke up feeling very tired, dizzy, and a bit confused, just an overall "out of it" feeling. I would rather have pain and be able to function.

5/20/2008 8:26:56 PM

Reviewer: Bette, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am experiencing daytime fatigue. Very tired and sleepy. The night time muscle pain is gone.

5/15/2008 11:05:42 AM

Reviewer: jegajo@aol,com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
since being on flexeril, my muscle spasms have all but disappeared, but the best relief is that I no longer get bladder spasms and now sleep through the night.