Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Flexeril Oral.

2/27/2008 5:16:35 PM

Reviewer: TMD Searcher, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am taking one 20mg twice a day for my TMD and it really does help loosen the muscles that get so tight that I can't open my mouth. After just 5 days I can almost fully open my mouth and the pain went from a 9 down to a 2. I don't feel drowsy or tired, and it doesn't weigh me down like the stronger ones. Wonder Drug for TMD or TMJ

2/25/2008 8:36:55 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Muscle Spasm
2/23/2008 4:18:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I was put on this drug for a long-term basis, which it says is not recommended. I finally decided to stop taking it since I couldn't see any benefit and I am also on 13 other prescriptions each month. When I stopped taking it, within 3 days I began to have severe esophogeal spasms. I have had a heart attack and a stroke and these spasms totally resembled the heart attack. Be very aware that go ... Show Full Comment

2/21/2008 4:37:22 PM

Reviewer: jlwakeboards, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
What a wonderful drug. I tweaked out my back snowboarding and could hardly get around so I went to my Dr. and he gave me this. Amazing, I was able to function normally after one dose and my back spasms are almost completely gone on the second day! I'll be ready to go back to Tahoe now! Great stuff.

1/26/2008 6:52:07 PM

Reviewer: meme, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
cant tell if its working 10mg

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver