Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of flexeril oral.

7/9/2008 11:19:32 AM

Reviewer: pastorbmk, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take this med. for bad mid-back muscle spasms I have at night. 10 mg was too strong. I awoke irritable and irrational. I was not alert, very sluggish, could not track my thoughts and fatigued during the day. I cut the 10 mg pill in half per my doctor and the side effects left the next time I used it. I use 2 or 3 nights a week for severe back muscle spasms. Works great at 5 mg and I am a larg ... Show Full Comment

7/8/2008 4:52:33 AM

Reviewer: 4Jesus, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've had a very bad back (osteoarthritis and muscle spasms) for years. One day, I couldn't even turn my neck because I was in so much pain. I previously took NSAIDS, but they didn't help much. I took one tablet (5 mg)of Flexeril that night and I felt so good the next day (I haven't felt good in a few years). Now I take it whenever I get a really bad lower back spasm.

7/3/2008 8:10:00 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Flexeril for quite some time. The only thing I have noticed is if I take it too late in the day I'm in a fog the first couple hours the next day. And slight dry mouth...not that troublesome. Other then that it REALLY REALLY helped with my muscle spasms.

6/21/2008 11:12:00 AM

Reviewer: N/A, 45-54 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have used this medication only when I've pulled a ,musle or my musles spaz. My experience is that when I do hurt my back (I have had back problem since 1984) my doctor wants to see me before I can get the Flexerill. If there is record of back problems in my medical records why do I have to been seen?

6/18/2008 10:57:29 PM

Reviewer: ljicm, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
slowly devel. halucinations. by 4-5th week,worsened. occur only at night, became afraid to drive. Last nite bad.Woke up with severe headache, could not connect to things, shaking. Went to ER- discont. Flexeril. notified doctor. Started meds 5/14/08 x 3 a day.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture