Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Climara transdermal.

2/23/2016 11:54:36 AM

Reviewer: CDM, 45-54 on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have used for 15 years. Works great! For those that have problems keeping it on try washing that area with a non oil soap like ivory and make sure to dry area before applying. I found this has helped greatly.

8/11/2014 1:03:24 PM

Reviewer: Alice, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    I have been on this for 19 years after a full hysterectomy. I have tried coming off several times last time determined to persevere. I became irritable, unbearable hot sweats day and night, no sex drive. I am back on and will not be coming off again.

9/8/2012 7:59:42 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using the patch for about 15 years. I am on the 0.25 level and I cut that in half. It has relieved all of my menopausal symptoms and it helps with my knees. I have gone without the patch and have found that I have problems with my knees and joints. I put it back on and in a few days my knee pain goes away. It has improved my quality of life tremendously!

7/8/2011 1:09:01 AM

Reviewer: victoriasing1029, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This medication has stopped my menopausal symptoms and improved my quality of life drastically.

6/8/2011 5:42:59 PM

Reviewer: lisa41, 35-44 on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I thought this was going to end my nightmare of hot flashes & nightsweats, it might have if I could keep it on my skin! I all but duct taped it to my skin. If you are an active person this is not the treatment to use. I'm still looking for the right HRT treatment, I feel like I'm going crazy. Any suggestions?