Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Prevacid Oral.

2/11/2008 10:31:52 PM

Reviewer: CJ, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I just began using Prevacid and so far it is relieving my sore throat from acid reflux. As information, I found you can save $25 on your prescription by going to the Prevacid website and signing up for a free card to take to the pharmacy - make help a little.

1/19/2008 12:58:26 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was used to eating "Tums" like they were candy. The only time I need them now is if I forget to take my Prevacid.

1/17/2008 1:54:06 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was in fear of drowning in my sleep. Almost every night, burning sludge would push up into my mouth and wake me. During the day, it was like fire in my chest, and it didn't matter how little or how bland I ate. After years of suffering with over-the-counter items that didn't work, I finally mentioned it to my doctor. 100% fixed, absolutely no more problems, no matter what I eat. Concerni ... Show Full Comment

1/17/2008 4:44:28 AM

Reviewer: pepsi_girl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication works better for me than others I have taken, but I have to take it everyday without fail or I can't sleep and I end up drinking a gallon of milk trying to ease the acid production (only works 1/2 the time).

1/3/2008 10:51:35 AM

Reviewer: Bev, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Miracle medicine, totally removed my gastro problems.

man rubbing painful knee