Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amlodipine-benazepril oral.

8/16/2014 2:48:24 PM

Reviewer: Amlodipine, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    may I use this drug for blood pressure/heart as I am out of Metoprolol

7/9/2014 1:58:08 AM

Reviewer: CountryRefuge, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My systolic was jumping over 200 while on daily doses of Lisinopril HTC 20/25, Linsinopril 20mg and Atenolol 25 mg. My Dr. added Amlodipine 10 mg. I hated the way it made me feel from the beginning, but at about the 8-week mark I told my Dr. that it was exacerbating almost every Fibromyalgia symptom I had. Given it was a time of year when the weather was tough with fibro, we agreed I'd st ... Show Full Comment

5/8/2014 6:45:16 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    It makes my face turn very red and I do not like that.....is there another drug that does not have these side effects and is both effective?

3/25/2014 8:14:52 PM

Reviewer: HBP56, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    My doctor switched me from Amlodipine to Amlodipine-Benazepril. Was okay for 2 weeks then since feel tired all the time, dizzy, ear ringing, pressure in my head, feet ankles swelling, constantly urinating all night, neck and back bones sore, went to a chiropractor thinking I threw them both out. Has to be this drug. Going back to just Amlodipine as I was doing okay with it.

2/27/2014 5:54:36 PM

Reviewer: RM, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
    The medication I had been taking was removed from my RX formulary and this was substituted 5mg. After monitoring my BP for two weeks it was marginally better, never below 135/70 and most of the time over 145/80. I am fatigued from the minute I wake up til bed time. I don't know if it'd the amlodipine or not but I would like my blood pressure better controlled.

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.