Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of amlodipine-benazepril Oral.

8/16/2014 2:48:24 PM

Reviewer: Amlodipine, 65-74 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
may I use this drug for blood pressure/heart as I am out of Metoprolol

7/9/2014 1:58:08 AM

Reviewer: CountryRefuge, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My systolic was jumping over 200 while on daily doses of Lisinopril HTC 20/25, Linsinopril 20mg and Atenolol 25 mg. My Dr. added Amlodipine 10 mg. I hated the way it made me feel from the beginning, but at about the 8-week mark I told my Dr. that it was exacerbating almost every Fibromyalgia symptom I had. Given it was a time of year when the weather was tough with fibro, we agreed I'd st ... Show Full Comment

5/8/2014 6:45:16 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
It makes my face turn very red and I do not like that.....is there another drug that does not have these side effects and is both effective?

3/25/2014 8:14:52 PM

Reviewer: HBP56, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me from Amlodipine to Amlodipine-Benazepril. Was okay for 2 weeks then since feel tired all the time, dizzy, ear ringing, pressure in my head, feet ankles swelling, constantly urinating all night, neck and back bones sore, went to a chiropractor thinking I threw them both out. Has to be this drug. Going back to just Amlodipine as I was doing okay with it.

2/27/2014 5:54:36 PM

Reviewer: RM, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
The medication I had been taking was removed from my RX formulary and this was substituted 5mg. After monitoring my BP for two weeks it was marginally better, never below 135/70 and most of the time over 145/80. I am fatigued from the minute I wake up til bed time. I don't know if it'd the amlodipine or not but I would like my blood pressure better controlled.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash