Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cozaar Oral.

10/22/2008 12:37:05 PM

Reviewer: saraG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, i took my first Cozaar this morning, and i actually felt really good, my constant headache didn't seem as bad either so i am crossing my fingers. I used to take propranolol but the only thing that did for me was knock me out, Which was ok before bedtime, but it didn't help my bp much at all.

10/19/2008 7:51:53 PM

Reviewer: Patti, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on 5 other meds. Altase & other ace drugs made me cough till I threw up! However Altase made me feel like me. All the other drugs made me tired and feel like I had the flu. The generic for Cozaar can make you cough. This drug has interfered with my ability to loose weight. Never had this problem before. Gained weight on other meds and now can't loose it. Need to find med tha ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2008 3:51:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far no side effects and I feel much better since stopping the beta blocker I was on.

10/16/2008 5:48:26 PM

Reviewer: Hilda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Take 40mg of Furosemide (Lasix)water pill, and 25mg of Spironolactone (Aldactone), water and BP, in addition to 100mg of Losartan (Cozaar) and my BP is 153/110 to 178/113; doesn't appear to be working for me. Am wondering whether the combination is not allowing the Losartan to do its job. Get dizzy and lightheaded from time to time.

10/15/2008 1:49:03 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
CVSCaremark advised this drug no longer on their PerformanceDrugList and I should find a substitute. After reviewing other drugs and all their side-effects, I may just pay the extra & stick with Cozaar. Very happy with it. Open to options if any suggestions. Bottom line, if you are prescribed this, it may be expensive, but might be worth the $$.