Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cozaar Oral.

11/2/2008 11:08:13 AM

Reviewer: Q Branch, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Took my BP from 140/100 to 115/80 using 50mg once a day. No side effects at all for me. The only way I know I am taking it is that my BP dropped. I have no other conditions and am taking no other medications.

10/22/2008 12:37:05 PM

Reviewer: saraG, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Well, i took my first Cozaar this morning, and i actually felt really good, my constant headache didn't seem as bad either so i am crossing my fingers. I used to take propranolol but the only thing that did for me was knock me out, Which was ok before bedtime, but it didn't help my bp much at all.

10/19/2008 7:51:53 PM

Reviewer: Patti, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on 5 other meds. Altase & other ace drugs made me cough till I threw up! However Altase made me feel like me. All the other drugs made me tired and feel like I had the flu. The generic for Cozaar can make you cough. This drug has interfered with my ability to loose weight. Never had this problem before. Gained weight on other meds and now can't loose it. Need to find med tha ... Show Full Comment

10/17/2008 3:51:44 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
So far no side effects and I feel much better since stopping the beta blocker I was on.

10/16/2008 5:48:26 PM

Reviewer: Hilda, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Take 40mg of Furosemide (Lasix)water pill, and 25mg of Spironolactone (Aldactone), water and BP, in addition to 100mg of Losartan (Cozaar) and my BP is 153/110 to 178/113; doesn't appear to be working for me. Am wondering whether the combination is not allowing the Losartan to do its job. Get dizzy and lightheaded from time to time.

Does your kid have symptoms?