Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of ticlopidine oral.

1-5 of 5
6/8/2012 9:59:35 PM

Reviewer: John L, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Plavix just under 5 years. I bruise easy and bleed a lot when cut, but I'm tolerating the treatment pretty well. I've been thinking I might be noticing memory problems and attributed that to my cholesterol meds. And my blood sugar is on the rise, so I wonder if that's related to my meds. A lot of people are saying that's a side effect of statins. Unfortunately, my ... Show Full Comment

12/21/2011 10:03:31 PM

Reviewer: leyley39, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Allergic to all others this is my last resort. Been on it since 2006 still have upset stomachs, started getting left side weakness, major headaches, Dr. says I will be on this for pretty much the rest of my life. Yipeee. I'm 42 how fun this is.

7/21/2011 9:41:05 PM

Reviewer: Granna6, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Drug causes me nausea, excessive gas, and blood sugar increase. Could not take Plavix or Effient........causes severe reactions. This has been the last resort. I have a procedure scheduled soon and the is for precautions. Hopefully I won't have to take this stuff long afterwards. Cannot afford the increase in Blood Sugar.

10/8/2010 11:04:54 PM

Reviewer: Dan, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I can't take plavix, this was my only option. I don't heal as quick anymore. I'm bleeding from places and I get dizzy at times. I feel like my insides are rotting because of this stuff.

12/31/2009 9:13:49 AM

Reviewer: shirley, 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I take tabletss twice a day since 12/09/09. I am having left sided weakness and am extremely emotional, crying for no reason. nervous & anxious. This is not me!

1-5 of 5