Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Imitrex Oral.

7/1/2015 12:20:31 AM

Reviewer: mattqnguyen, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I would say that 90% of the time it does work for me. However, after injection into my nose the medicine seeps throw the top of my mouth with is ungodly taste. I gag every time I take it and come close to throwing up if I don't eat it with food. When it works it is effective though.

6/7/2015 6:21:08 AM

Reviewer: Meladori32, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I started getting migraines after taking phen phen well right after they banned the one phen. I have had MRI with contrast etc to make sure there's nothing bad going on in my brain. My migraines come with vomit and sensitivity to light sound smells. I went to the hospital a few times and they injected me with some drugs that made me feel high. The next time I had an episode I asked them to not ... Show Full Comment

5/23/2015 2:03:06 AM

Reviewer: kt, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Medicine did not work for me at all.

3/12/2015 4:43:08 PM

Reviewer: tayler_nicole, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from extreme migraines since the sixth (11 years old) grade. They have worsened over time. I am now 19. My doctor first prescribed me the 100 mg pills and later the injections to give myself at onset of migraine. If I provide myself with the injection and and anti-inflamatory i am prescribed, I am 9/10 times in great shape and the migraine is gone within half of an hour. I swear by ... Show Full Comment

3/11/2015 9:01:02 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

chest x-ray