Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Imitrex Oral.

12/14/2007 1:05:57 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have ben noticing some really bad abdominal cramping lately, otherwise, it really does do a great job at releaving my migranes.

12/12/2007 11:12:50 PM

Reviewer: Vonnovich, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I get migraines about every six weeks - I used Imitrex and it worked wonderfully except I then had 4 more headaches in 3 weeks. I've never had repeated headaches before and I'm now scared to take it again.

12/12/2007 11:02:56 AM

Reviewer: Chellie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor switched me to this medication when Duradrin, which had worked beautifully, was no longer available. Imitrex was the same as if I had taken nothing!

12/10/2007 1:44:55 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Everytime I take this drug, the results are not any better than when I take an 800 mg motrin.

12/5/2007 7:56:19 AM

Reviewer: Katinthecorner, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This actually made me get my migraines in clusters of 3-5 in a row, instead of one at a time. I started using Imitrex in July, and all of a sudden I was getting 3-5 days in a row of migraines, which never happened to me before. I switched over to Relpax in mid-Sept and since then I get them one at a time now. Nothing else in my routine has changed, so it had to have been that.