Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Ponstel Oral.

3/16/2011 5:57:40 PM

Reviewer: Sheila, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My menstrual camps have always been bad and now they are intensifying due to the endometriosis. The cramps have gotten so bad, I'm awakened out of a sound sleep in pain. My OB/GYN prescribed 1 tablet of ponstel 250 mg and 1/2 tablet of Hydrocodone for the severe camps. Now, the pain is goine and I sleep like a baby. Thank you Dr. Henry!

2/14/2011 7:43:35 AM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I absolutely hate this drug more than anything. I am 17 and have had bad cramps since I was 11. Ponstel did nothing for me except cause extreme nausea and loss of sleep. It costs like 120 each time I get my subscription refilled and that's not counting the 200 extra my insurance pays. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone...stick with advil or try birth control.

1/30/2011 8:56:12 AM

Reviewer: TLS, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After having kids, my periods became very heavy to the point that I was passing clots and the cramps were making me disfunctional. I would have stomach upset and was so fatigued it was difficult for me to work and/or take care of my kids. I went to see my dr and discussed options (not interested in the pill) and he prescribed this. I noticed a major difference the first cycle while taking this ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2010 6:45:59 PM

Reviewer: TorE33, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking this medication because whenever I get my period I get so sick that it is like I have the stomach bug. It caused me to not be able to focus in school and it hurt my social life. Now that I take this medicine, I do not feel sick at all. It has been a life saver and I would recommend it to anyone who has painful periods. I have never had a side effect to it either. I no longer have ... Show Full Comment

12/3/2010 7:03:28 PM

Reviewer: jUliA_510, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I followed the instructions and everything yet my pain doesn't go away it feels like it's getting worse or i need something stronger.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.