Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clonidine Oral.

12/18/2008 6:05:49 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken this med. for a long time with no side afects.recently I have heart palpetations.very low pulse 39. bp 176/73. I use a bucket truck for work & I now am afraid of heights. my erection is half the size it was. some times i feel like i will stop breathing.I also have feelins of anxity. I want off this drug.

12/9/2008 7:45:32 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
The extreme drowsiness.

11/13/2008 7:04:41 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Blood Pressure
10/13/2008 3:59:24 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the 6th medication for blood pressure I've taken without allergic reaction. I noticed that as soon as I take clonodine, my heart beats fast and I get dizzy but worse of all my pressure goes extremely high. I had my kidneys checked and they're ok. Could I be allergic to clonodine also? P.S. I also take spironolactone with it.

10/8/2008 2:17:56 AM

Reviewer: MsEdwards, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Clonidine 0.2 mg three times a day. I attend college full time as well as work 25-32 hours a week. I thought it was my hectic schedule and my 5 hours of sleep that was making me so sleepy during the day until I started monitoring myself after I took my meds. I have noticed that i instantly get sleepy about 25 min after taking the meds. THis is not good for me since I have suc ... Show Full Comment

chest x-ray