Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Depo-Testosterone IM.

12/2/2011 12:43:15 PM

Reviewer: Michaelpl, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I'm 49 and after being diagonsed with low T a little over 2 yrs ago my Dr. first put me on Androgel. (which worked just OK imho) I then asked about injections and he was happy to switch me to that a little over a year ago. I get 300 ml every 16 days and its a snap. My Dr.s office is a two min drive from my house and I can just walk in anytime and the nurse gives it to me. Anyway it has made a ... Show Full Comment

8/26/2011 11:08:09 AM

Reviewer: j, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Wow, had low test. for a while, and my old idiot doctor said I didn't need it. Got a new doc and the replacement. What a difference. Agile and hostile in the best way possible. Feel like a young man again. Guys, if you're low, get it.

5/26/2010 5:14:33 PM

Reviewer: Jorge, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
am using this for bone loss it has help me with my weak right leg I could walk like 20% longer or more and it also help me with my bone loss problem I also take Sodium tablets along with it. is a wonder for me I had back sergery and this medication has also help with the pain and weakness that came along with my back pain.

3/25/2010 1:05:09 PM

Reviewer: Mindmender710040@aol.com, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
As a menopausal female I use this occasionally to help with sexual desire.

1/23/2010 11:11:22 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Low testosterone is often a side-effect of Type 2 diabetes and also can exacerbate the effects of it. Use of testosterone cypionate injections has been the most cost effective treatment for me.