Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Retin-A topical.

5/31/2016 1:30:54 AM

Reviewer: Julia Tores, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am quit happy and satisfied after using this cream, i recommend to everyone have red scars on face, either below eyes. infact i order it online from mydrugpill....but it works :)

5/17/2016 1:59:02 AM

Reviewer: emmacloudia, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Awesome ! Retino a cream 05% is nice product which helps me get shiny and glowing skin tone. I use to order it from mydrugpill they deliver little late but result is amazing.

5/10/2016 2:08:01 AM

Reviewer: emmacloudia, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am on my 8 th week on tretinoin gel, to be honest definitely you need have patience. I start using Retin-a micro cream while m taking birth control pill ( Levonorgestrel ), that pill having negative side effect on my body. I asked to my doctor she recommend retin- a cream i use to get this cream online from mydrugpill, now i'm quit satisfied

2/4/2016 5:18:50 PM

Reviewer: Becca , 19-24 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This time last year I had extremely bad acne. I've spends tons of money on things that never worked. I went to my doctor and she put me on retin-a 0.025% gel. I read a lot of people saying it gets worse before it gets better. For me I got a ton of white heads and dryness. After about 3-4 weeks my face was done being so irritated. I was on that dose for about 6 months. I'm now on rerin-a 0. ... Show Full Comment

1/21/2016 2:20:13 PM

Reviewer: Retin A, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I started off with a couple of uninflamed zits, really nothing special at all. I used the cream and by week 3, I had full blown acne, everywhere. I mean everywhere. I had never had anything CLOSE to this bad. I stopped after 2 1/2 months of horrible acne, and its been 2 weeks since I stopped an I still am not having improvement. THIS CREAM IS HORRIBLE. DO NOT USE IT.