Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Retin-A Top.

11/9/2013 2:32:40 PM

Reviewer: elizabeth5, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started this medication three months ago because I was having terrible acne breakouts. When I first started using this medication my skin flaked a lot and when I put concealer on my face it looked terrible and flaky. But, if you stick with this product the flakiness will go away and your acne will be 100% better than before.

11/13/2011 7:39:52 AM

Reviewer: ASmith, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I've had acne since puberty. It started to really become a problem at 19. Tried many things and nothing worked. The doctor told me to wash with a benzoyl peroxide 10% face wash and prescribed retin a cream (.05%). The first month or so was had, and my face was dry, itchy and peeled, BUT trust me it is worth it. Stick with it. You will be thankful. My skin now has an even tone and looks soft. R ... Show Full Comment

12/16/2010 3:09:47 PM

Reviewer: Lizzy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I've used this drug off and on as needed for over 15 years, and my skin is gorgeous. I don't have little wrinkles either. There are trade offs; I use a fat moisturizer because retinoids are drying. And when I need a course of it there is flushing, or a period of redness and worse acne. This is just chasing out the future zits forming and is worth waiting out- getting a bit worse before g ... Show Full Comment

10/29/2010 9:28:25 AM

Reviewer: Brooke , 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
had to go to a higer dosage, and yet it made my skin red and dry but it was well worth it! it looks wonderfull now, my mother also uses it too its also cleard her skin up well too!

8/18/2010 9:09:49 PM

Reviewer: kiysha, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
a small sample was given to me from a friend. I searched for 4 years trying to find what it was that she had given me ( she had moved a way and i had no contact info). I finally found her and got the name. I am confident again finally! i am in love with tnis product. Not only does it get rid of acne, it also helps with fading the scars, and fast!!