Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Methylphenidate Oral.

4/3/2013 9:36:39 PM

Reviewer: kj, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
it has worked very well

3/14/2013 9:52:48 PM

Reviewer: Janfromreno, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
My nine year old grandson has been on this for about four years with gradual increases accounting for growth and weight! It made a HUGE difference in his focus, behavior, and schoolwork and all for the good! However, for the last several months he has been complaining of purple and green circles in his vision, which the prescribing Dr pretty much ignored as did his eye Dr! His PC Dr says these are ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2013 11:45:55 AM

Reviewer: jvr, 19-24 on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Getting the prescription was easy as Pie..almost too easy...Anyways. It works well if you only take it when you really really need it. But I tend to be busy all day and if I take it in the morning it will only last a couple hours maybe. After that taking more makes it difficult to eat, poop, and I feel like my heart it pounding. Good remedy for some. I wouldn't recommend it.

8/9/2012 10:42:02 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
it makes me to take the day easyer

7/31/2012 5:22:05 PM

Reviewer: lilred, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I love this med. I could feel the wheels turning in my head and immediately after taking my first Ritalin it stopped. I can stay focused, get things done instead of being all over the place. My conversations I would keep repeating myself. My friends are amazed at the difference it has made since I started taking it. The Psych wanted me on the 40er but I dint like them at all. I take 10mg in am and ... Show Full Comment