Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyrtec Oral.

10/18/2007 6:58:15 PM

Reviewer: carol, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zyrtec for 3/4 months now, and love the relief it offers me. I don't have any side effects on a daily basis, but have one that is quite perplexing. I am not a heavy or daily drinker, but one beer, or one mixed drink, occasionaly and the water falls, sneezing, nose blowing begin. It takes forever to recover, usually not until the following day. I would love to know if thi ... Show Full Comment

10/9/2007 3:47:55 PM

Comment:
I LOVE ZYRTEC!!! I have really bad allergies and have tried many different meds for it. None of them work as well as Zyrtec. I can't wait for it to go to generic.

9/28/2007 1:33:34 PM

Reviewer: laura, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just adore zyrtec. I have persistent allergies all year round and claritin can't do anything for them. I have also tried allegra to no avail. After reading the other posts about this drug I've wondered if I am having side effects that I am not aware of. I might try going without this winter.

9/26/2007 7:18:23 PM

Reviewer: BearTheGreat, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine had serious adverse longterm side affects on me. They included first and foremost a lack of an ability to concentrate. They also included tense, sore muscles - especially in the neck - fequent headaches, chronic fatigue, mild depression, general irritability, and minor weight gain. After taking it for months I didn't take it on a Friday. By Monday I felt 10 years younger. Wi ... Show Full Comment

9/25/2007 3:15:34 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Was given Zyrtec years ago when my body began to react to many substances and allergens. It has helped me in particular around animal hair and dander and I can now garden again, too.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver