Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyrtec Oral.

11/6/2007 6:14:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this was the only drug that workded for me.

10/23/2007 6:23:03 PM

Reviewer: lvsimmon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used to suffer from sinusitis and have upper respiratory infections every year until I started taking Zyrtec-D. I have been taking it for five years and have not suffered from sinusitis since. It helps with my allergies and has kept me from bronchitis attacks. I love what it does for me!

10/18/2007 6:58:15 PM

Reviewer: carol, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zyrtec for 3/4 months now, and love the relief it offers me. I don't have any side effects on a daily basis, but have one that is quite perplexing. I am not a heavy or daily drinker, but one beer, or one mixed drink, occasionaly and the water falls, sneezing, nose blowing begin. It takes forever to recover, usually not until the following day. I would love to know if thi ... Show Full Comment

10/9/2007 3:47:55 PM

Comment:
I LOVE ZYRTEC!!! I have really bad allergies and have tried many different meds for it. None of them work as well as Zyrtec. I can't wait for it to go to generic.

9/28/2007 1:33:34 PM

Reviewer: laura, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just adore zyrtec. I have persistent allergies all year round and claritin can't do anything for them. I have also tried allegra to no avail. After reading the other posts about this drug I've wondered if I am having side effects that I am not aware of. I might try going without this winter.