Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyrtec Oral.

12/6/2012 8:17:02 AM

Reviewer: CJ, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had taken this medication in the past for my seasonal allergies and read that it would help reduce nasal swelling. Last night I took it for the swelling and all was fine. I was breathing fine during the night and it didn't keep me awake like some other drugs have in the past. The problem today is that my vision is blurry. It seems to be getting better as the time progresses but I would have ... Show Full Comment

11/16/2012 3:50:22 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Caregiver)

Comment:
i have dermatographic urticaria and zyrtc oral really works for me it relieves my itching i take zyrtec oral everyday

10/24/2011 11:07:33 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Drug was taken for itchy watery eyes but had no effect on the problem.May as well have taken sugar pill

8/31/2011 11:12:52 AM

Reviewer: ianfrosh, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had to take Zyrtec orally when i was 10 for ADHD prescribbed from my doctor. It was horrible exprence for me. It made me depressed, i couldnt pay attention with Zyrtec in my system. My grades slipped and i always had blurry eyes. My docot was concered about me and took me off the drug for a week. After 2 days my grades started going back up, i was happy again and my eyes and allergies were lesse ... Show Full Comment

6/14/2011 3:49:42 PM

Reviewer: internettie, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've only taken Zyrtec for a couple of days but the fatigue, blurry vision and depression far outweighs any benefit of the medication. I have stopped taking it and will never take it again.