Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyrtec oral.

4/28/2014 8:46:43 AM

Reviewer: do not know, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
for now i still have a haking cough

4/13/2014 12:50:57 AM

Reviewer: JP, 25-34 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Hello. I'm from Portugal and for the last 10 years I am addicted to Cetirizine (Zyrtec's generic) due to the itchy withdrawal affects. The itching I've been subjected to is unbearable, UNBEARABLE! For several times I tried to stop taking Cetirizine but I just couldn't handle the horrible skin itching that seemed to get into my bones and burn my skin and eventually had to take the ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2014 12:39:53 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking Zyrtec because of my snoring. I don't have classic allergy symptoms during the day. No sneezing, running nose, no sore throat. But as soon as I lay down my nose gets stuffed and harder to breath. Zyrtec works great for me.

3/15/2014 8:00:17 AM

Reviewer: amd1276, 7-12 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My 11 year old was given a single dose of zyrtec during an allergy test to prevent symptoms. The next day she started sneezing fits every 15 to 20 minutes. She would sneeze 30-40 times. No one could help so they claimed it may be behavioral. It took 5-7 days before the sneezing stopped. She was dizzy, dehydrated and depressed by the time it ended. I warn parents to be careful what we give our k ... Show Full Comment

1/4/2014 7:33:45 PM

Reviewer: Sophia12, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I love Zyrtec compared to every other allergy medicine I've taken. It works VERY quick, and doesn't make me drowsy. I still reach for the Benadryl when I need allergy medicine ASAP though, because then it'll most likely be too late for me to take Zyrtec and not have a reaction. I always take it prior to when I know I'll need it.

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture