Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Zyrtec oral.

11/16/2007 4:37:54 PM

Reviewer: Michele, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Zyrtec is the only allergy medication that stopped my sinus headaches completely after years of suffering. Zyrtec 10mg once a day gave me immediate relief. I highly recommed this drug.

11/12/2007 6:33:38 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
For years I suffered with constant sinus headache. My doctor prescribed Zyrtec 10mg once a day. I didn't realized how much pain I lived with until this medication. It is like a miracle drug for me. I can't say enough good things about this, however, it is VERY COSTLY!!

11/6/2007 6:14:31 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
this was the only drug that workded for me.

10/23/2007 6:23:03 PM

Reviewer: lvsimmon, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I used to suffer from sinusitis and have upper respiratory infections every year until I started taking Zyrtec-D. I have been taking it for five years and have not suffered from sinusitis since. It helps with my allergies and has kept me from bronchitis attacks. I love what it does for me!

10/18/2007 6:58:15 PM

Reviewer: carol, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Zyrtec for 3/4 months now, and love the relief it offers me. I don't have any side effects on a daily basis, but have one that is quite perplexing. I am not a heavy or daily drinker, but one beer, or one mixed drink, occasionaly and the water falls, sneezing, nose blowing begin. It takes forever to recover, usually not until the following day. I would love to know if thi ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.