Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atrovent Nasl.

1/5/2010 10:01:46 AM

Reviewer: imabeliever, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Atrovent for at least the last ten years, every day of my life. Without it I would have to be antisocial. It allows me to do my everyday activities without my runny nose spoiling my life. I use it once maybe twice a day and have never had any side effects. I bless the day my Dr. finally gave me this one to try, none of the others helped a bit.

11/16/2009 2:46:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have a chronic runny nose - drips like water. This dries my nose up great. I tried Flonase and that did not work for me.

10/3/2009 10:05:51 AM

Reviewer: lrrkuv, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My nose would run while eating. This spray has not solved the problem and was a waste of money.

5/18/2009 8:43:09 PM

Reviewer: joan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had nonallergic runny nose for over a year. atrovent stopped my nose from running immediatedly. It has caused me to have blurred vision which is a concern.

1/30/2009 4:44:35 PM

Reviewer: Amitygirl, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Dried my nose right up! Also dried up my throat, mouth and eyes - contributed to a sore throat I didn't have before. Does nothing for sinus congestion, which was my main problem with this head cold. Not sure that this was necessarily the right fit for all my symptoms.