Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atrovent Nasl.

4/23/2014 4:49:36 PM

Reviewer: Summersan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My nose ran almost constantly. None of OTC allergy meds stopped it. This really works, but I use only one (unprimed) spray in each nostril every 2 or 3 days. I wait until the running starts before I use it. This way I avoid side effects. I asked doc for Atrovent after reviewing on-line info about all choices. At 73, I never start with the full dose of any drug so I only take what I need.

1/5/2010 10:01:46 AM

Reviewer: imabeliever, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Atrovent for at least the last ten years, every day of my life. Without it I would have to be antisocial. It allows me to do my everyday activities without my runny nose spoiling my life. I use it once maybe twice a day and have never had any side effects. I bless the day my Dr. finally gave me this one to try, none of the others helped a bit.

11/16/2009 2:46:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have a chronic runny nose - drips like water. This dries my nose up great. I tried Flonase and that did not work for me.

10/3/2009 10:05:51 AM

Reviewer: lrrkuv, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My nose would run while eating. This spray has not solved the problem and was a waste of money.

5/18/2009 8:43:09 PM

Reviewer: joan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had nonallergic runny nose for over a year. atrovent stopped my nose from running immediatedly. It has caused me to have blurred vision which is a concern.

man rubbing painful knee