Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Atrovent Nasl.

4/23/2014 4:49:36 PM

Reviewer: Summersan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My nose ran almost constantly. None of OTC allergy meds stopped it. This really works, but I use only one (unprimed) spray in each nostril every 2 or 3 days. I wait until the running starts before I use it. This way I avoid side effects. I asked doc for Atrovent after reviewing on-line info about all choices. At 73, I never start with the full dose of any drug so I only take what I need.

1/5/2010 10:01:46 AM

Reviewer: imabeliever, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Atrovent for at least the last ten years, every day of my life. Without it I would have to be antisocial. It allows me to do my everyday activities without my runny nose spoiling my life. I use it once maybe twice a day and have never had any side effects. I bless the day my Dr. finally gave me this one to try, none of the others helped a bit.

11/16/2009 2:46:44 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have a chronic runny nose - drips like water. This dries my nose up great. I tried Flonase and that did not work for me.

10/3/2009 10:05:51 AM

Reviewer: lrrkuv, 75 or over Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My nose would run while eating. This spray has not solved the problem and was a waste of money.

5/18/2009 8:43:09 PM

Reviewer: joan, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Had nonallergic runny nose for over a year. atrovent stopped my nose from running immediatedly. It has caused me to have blurred vision which is a concern.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash