Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of azelex top.

2/11/2014 1:11:09 PM

Reviewer: yoyo, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I started using Azelex in July 2013 twice a day and by September my face has cleared 90%. The only thing that is not positive is the price of $260 ! But worth it!

12/29/2013 5:00:27 PM

Reviewer: Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
had a severe allergic reaction at first application. Hives and face swelling.

4/13/2011 11:35:36 PM

Reviewer: jragirl, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this for my mod-severe acne. Despite having bad acne my skin is very sensitive and things such as salicylic acid, benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin lotion only worsened my acne due to irritation. This medication is so gentle and quite effective. My skin isnt 100% clear but if I don't use the azelex i notice a huge difference. love it! recommend it!

8/28/2009 4:25:03 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been using Azelex for close to 6 weeks. While my outbreaks are somewhat milder and don't last as long, they aren't non-existent. I'm trying to get pregnant, so my doctor prescribed this since it's safe for use during pregnancy. However, if I were not trying, I would probably request something stronger.

8/18/2009 9:40:43 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using Azelex for 2 weeks and I have noticed significant improvement. Fewer pimples have formed, and scars/hyperpigmentation has decreased since using. I've tried many other products that either worsen my skin or dry it out significantly. I have not had that problem with Azelex. It did not burn when I first started using it but on occassion there is slight tinhling. I am please ... Show Full Comment

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.