Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rilutek Oral.

5/23/2015 10:25:30 AM

Reviewer: woundedwarrior1207, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Seems to me that I have become significantly weaker during the month and a half I have been taking this drug (riluzole). Unable to determine if this weakness caused by disease or the drug. Others who have commented have similar question. Perhaps my doc will have an explanation during my next visit.

3/23/2014 11:17:53 AM

Reviewer: Lucille, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I can't determine how much it has helped me because I don't know how I would feel if I have never taken the drug. Overall all I had no side effects that were obvious. The only thing is how long should I take the drug? Does anybody know? I know it could affect my Liver - I have taken the drug for 7 months so far.

10/10/2013 9:47:30 PM

Reviewer: nurse with A:LS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I debated whether or not to take this drug. Will it give me 6 more months of disability for my family to deal with? or will it keep me independent for 6 more months? I started to take it and find it makes me weaker, which I do not need with this disease. It does make your mouth numb if it sits there. I have very little appetite, I'm thinking of going off it and let the disease run its cour ... Show Full Comment

10/16/2012 6:36:58 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On it for 4 months and after 3rd liver test increase had to quit. hope someone else has better luck

3/24/2012 7:44:12 AM

Reviewer: smallspuds, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Using for three months. Second liver function test abnormal, third less so. Feeling more fatigued and seems to be increasing rather than maintaining former levels. Edema in my lower legs presumably because of more difficulty with mobility. Have developed insomnia over the last couple of weeks. I'm going to keep up until I see my doc in May, unless the insomnia continues or I get weaker. Then I ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver