Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Rilutek Oral.

3/13/2011 4:44:55 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have had a lot of side effects such as vomiting, stomach cramps, being dizzy a lot and feeling tired. I don't know if its working or not.

9/6/2010 11:42:03 AM

Reviewer: ekeent, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have been on this drug for 3 months now and so far still do not know if it's working for me or not. One thing I do not like about this drug is that I have to swallow it quickly because it dissolves pretty quick. if it stays in my mouth I'll have the feeling of numbness and burning and caused me to cough. Numbness stays for about 10 minutes so I had to rinse it out or swallow something to d ... Show Full Comment

6/28/2010 3:33:38 PM

Reviewer: just, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've only been on this drug for one month and so far I have no idea what it does to me. Although, my doctor has ordered for me to have a blood test every month and my first was just recently and I have no idea what the lab will find hopefully none. I will come back here to do another review as soon as I find out any progression for my condition from my Neurologist.

5/22/2010 10:17:21 AM

Reviewer: fightingformom, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
Rilutek contains Titanium Dioxide. High levels of Titanium dioxide are linked to respiratory tract cancer. The International Agency for Research on Cancer considers this carcinogenic to humans. Rilutek has a warning if cough developes or difficulty in breathing discontinue drug. And most patients with ALS eventually die from discontinued lung function. ALS has been considered caused from exposure ... Show Full Comment

4/10/2010 4:02:17 PM

Reviewer: 1369WALS, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
MADE ME VERY SLEEPY & AM CONSIDERABLY WEAKER & UNABLE TO FUNCTION AS WELL AS I USED TO. REDUCED DOSE FROM 50MG BID TO 25MG QD(ONCE A DAY)& WEAKNESS & SLEEPINESS STILL THERE BUT NOT AS BAD.