Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Renova Top.

1-4 of 4
1/12/2015 8:12:04 AM

Reviewer: smoother, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Along with a skin care routine (per my dermatologist), Renova has minimized fine lines and other signs of aging which were escalating since I hit my 50's. My face is still drooping but the fine wrinkles are not as bad as they were and not progressing. Skin is smoother and clearer. I am using a lot of moisturizer due to the drying effect. Love this stuff. It is helping me maintain a bit younger ... Show Full Comment

9/19/2010 2:39:22 PM

Reviewer: fewrinkles, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have used Renova for over 10 years when in my 50's many people stopped me to ask what I used on my skin as it would always look fresh and smooth with very little wrinkles. So to me this is a wonderful drug for wrinkles and putting collagen back. LOVE IT!

1/21/2009 6:49:41 PM

Reviewer: good skin, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this for 2 years. I have found that it is very effective for fine lines, shrinking pore size, improving texture and with excessive pigmentation. It does cause a lot of peeling and redness and irritation. It took about 6 weeks before my skin adjusted to this medication.

2/17/2008 12:04:48 AM

Reviewer: Fabulous at 50, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I've recently started using this medication to reduce pore size and help with sun damage (pigmentation) on my face. I am am using other medications too for rocasa. I am impressed after only a few weeks. A few large pores are smaller and my fine wrinkles between my eyes appear less deeper. I plan to adjust my dosage to every other day if redness or excessive peeling begins. Very expensive!! and ... Show Full Comment

1-4 of 4

bloodstream
Tips to help prevent clots.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.
Live and thrive.
gloved hand holding syringe
10 preventable diseases.
man eating meal
Folates, green tea and more.
Woman with stressed, fatigue
Get relief tips.
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.