Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Soma Oral.

6/25/2008 12:54:04 PM

Reviewer: bct, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Soma made me too sleepy during the day. Found a similiar drug in skelaxine with same results and less of this side effect, although more expensive too.

6/3/2008 3:48:15 PM

Reviewer: bradl2585, 19-24 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
not strong enough and i am on 350mg oral, i was paralyzed at 13 yrs old

5/28/2008 6:32:24 PM

Reviewer: bocababe78, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have unbearable TMJ, and have just spent $1,500.00 on a nightguard, and thousands on physical therapy, and do not understand why SOMA was not prescribed for me in the firstplace. It is wonderful. I've clenched my back teeth for years due to stress, and cracked 3 as a result, so we're talking serious clenching, here! (as opposed to grinding/moving teeth around) With SOMA (RX needed) I st ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2008 11:21:41 PM

Reviewer: princessm0del, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe lower back pain and muscle spasms. I've had these problems for over 6 years. This medication is the best I've ever taken. It even helps me get sleep at night, I dont toss and turn anymore in pain all night. The only downside to it is after I take it if I eat then it makes me drowsy. Be careful taking it, sometimes I'd forget that I took it and take it again. (Just a ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2008 10:04:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Soma for my back/muscle spasms. The spasms usually occur at night and are so severe that I soak myself and bedding with sweat and often can't even stand or walk. The Soma gives me relief within 30 minutes. A downside is that I am very groggy when I get up for work at 4:00 AM, and it takes awhile to wear off.