Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of soma oral.

4/9/2014 11:19:20 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
now Dr 's are saying this drug has been re- classified and is no longer considered a muscle relaxer . They will no longer give scripts for it. i was told it is now classified as a mood stablizer and that psych Dr's may now use it. I think it works very well but can cause drowsiness.

4/3/2014 12:00:20 AM

Reviewer: deanna, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried different muscle relaxers over the years. Soma seems to be the most effective with my back spasms and with fibromyalgia.

3/18/2014 7:57:14 AM

Reviewer: Melissa421, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My prescription is for 350 mg 2x a day, however, I only take these at bedtime because they make me so sleepy. I have severe sciatic nerve damage and this is what my neurologist changed me to after the flexeril stopped working. I read through the reviews and am blown away at the complaints about it being addictive, making people sleepy, feeling drunk, etc....does anyone READ the information that i ... Show Full Comment

2/3/2014 9:49:51 AM

Reviewer: modongiz1@gmail.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
i've had 4 back surgeries. after i had seriousmascle pain & spasms . I tryed 5-6 other drugs before soma, but nothing but soma works. now i have a serious neck injury and soma really helped that. but thanks to the DEA my pain mgt DR.had to pull me off & I am in great muscle pain again. Get real DEA. you live w/ this pain & then talk to me!!!!

1/29/2014 6:59:57 PM

Reviewer: Pebbles, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has saved my life from suffering from acute muscle spasms. Before I got this medicine I was taking Flexirel and it did not work at all. I have been taking it for about 8 years 4 times a day 350mg. With this medicine I have almost no pain and spasms from Sciatic pain.