Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of soma oral.

5/28/2008 6:32:24 PM

Reviewer: bocababe78, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have unbearable TMJ, and have just spent $1,500.00 on a nightguard, and thousands on physical therapy, and do not understand why SOMA was not prescribed for me in the firstplace. It is wonderful. I've clenched my back teeth for years due to stress, and cracked 3 as a result, so we're talking serious clenching, here! (as opposed to grinding/moving teeth around) With SOMA (RX needed) I st ... Show Full Comment

5/1/2008 11:21:41 PM

Reviewer: princessm0del, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have severe lower back pain and muscle spasms. I've had these problems for over 6 years. This medication is the best I've ever taken. It even helps me get sleep at night, I dont toss and turn anymore in pain all night. The only downside to it is after I take it if I eat then it makes me drowsy. Be careful taking it, sometimes I'd forget that I took it and take it again. (Just a ... Show Full Comment

4/30/2008 10:04:28 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed Soma for my back/muscle spasms. The spasms usually occur at night and are so severe that I soak myself and bedding with sweat and often can't even stand or walk. The Soma gives me relief within 30 minutes. A downside is that I am very groggy when I get up for work at 4:00 AM, and it takes awhile to wear off.

4/14/2008 6:12:34 PM

Reviewer: cutlassjt, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
With the exception of Soma making me drowsy, it has been a god send! I am able to move my neck through full range of motion for the fist time in a decade.

4/2/2008 4:22:44 PM

Reviewer: bigrmanning@yahoo.com, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
Tips to kick the habit.
richly colored hair
What your hair says about your health?
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
Girl drinking orange juice