Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of soma oral.

2/20/2008 9:53:58 AM

Reviewer: daustin420yahoo.com, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
this is the only thing that ever work to make the pain in my neck liveable.it is hard to work with the containt pain.

2/17/2008 6:41:51 PM

Reviewer: gini, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Have Multiple Sclerosis and degenerative disease. Have been on Soma since 1st used for chronic pain, etc. about 12 yrs ago. It is a miracle drug for me! I also take Baclofen for deep spasms but can see little relief from it alone. Think I would be invalid without it - seriously. My only problem is that since moving to new state, my Dr.here will not give me enough RX. I previously took 2 3xday and ... Show Full Comment

2/11/2008 1:58:00 AM

Reviewer: jaydog, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
my first doctor prescribed me with skelecta [ spelling may be wrong]then I saw a spine specialist that told me I was on the most useless muscle relaxer out there so he put me on soma 3 times a day and I feel so much better and after a short time the dizzy feeling and sleepiness will go away I take soma, oxycontin, and percocet 3 times a day each and get up at 6 am every day mon thru fri go to work ... Show Full Comment

1/31/2008 7:21:11 PM

Reviewer: carebear1014, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I dont like that it makes me very dizzy and off balance,yes it does help the stabing pain go away.wish they could make medicine with less side effects!!!

1/25/2008 10:01:16 AM

Reviewer: sunshine, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
it helps to calm me so i can sleep