Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vaginal Contraceptive Film Vagl.

11/14/2012 12:08:22 AM

Reviewer: oliveoil, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I have used vcf more than a yr. i prefer it to everything else i've used for many yrs. my husband and i joke about waiting 15 min all the time. my only complaint is the sticky substance (gluey little balls) and my husband sometimes has a burning sensation after sex.

8/16/2012 11:03:57 PM

Reviewer: Mightydisappointed , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I wish I could give this product zero stars. While it is easy to use and I did not get pregnant, it gave me a yeast infection as well as vaginal burning and swelling. I now have to go to a Gino to get treated by the severity of the heast infection this product gave me. I will never use this or recommend this to another person ever!

8/4/2012 8:53:56 AM

Reviewer: siscaran, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I folded it just like shown and it got stuck to my finger. I had my husband try and he had the same problem. Tried with and without lubrication. My result each time was a sticky ball. Then I had to go to the bathroom. I reached down to wipe and the sticky balls were coming out so I had to shove them back up. While having sex, it made my natural lubricant very sticky and very drying. I tell yo ... Show Full Comment

8/1/2012 10:34:24 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
My side effect symptoms didnt occur until a day or two after using the VCF. Left lower abdomen hurts, even when walking, radiating to leg n back (like UTI). Don't touch my vijay jay because it feels swollen, inflammed, slightly tingly/itchy. Doesn't burn when urinating, but it hurts inside on left lower abdomen, like UTI.

1/21/2012 11:52:00 AM

Reviewer: Dreamgurl26, 25-34 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I have been using this product for about three months... It works well considering that its prevents you from getting pregnant. The downside is that it has caused terrible vaginal dryness, burning, and urinary tract infections in both me and my partner...