Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vaginal Contraceptive Film vaginal.

3/20/2016 2:47:48 PM

Reviewer: Luci, 35-44 on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have use it since November 2015 and I did noticed heavy white vaginal discharge, itching and this time painful cramping with my right side hurting at times. Last night I had a scared I had a drop on my blood pressure it was bad. Never had I experience this before. Never using it again. Going back to my birth control pills.

10/10/2014 1:07:56 PM

Reviewer: V, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Wanted to try a different form of birth control after having hormones from the birth control pill for so long. First time use on the 2nd yeast infection by the 7th. At first I thought I was ovulating again, discharge thick, nipples sore but yeah it's a yeast infection now. Will NEVER try again.

7/10/2014 2:47:52 AM

Reviewer: Dani, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    We used it with my boyfriend as a back up for the condom... After it was in, we waited 15 mins and had sex, but after sex, we found what was left of the film on my boyfriend's stomach. I am not sure if that is normal, or if we should have waited longer or what happened. Please any advice?

1/29/2014 9:01:56 PM

Reviewer: Sweetness, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I found this product after my man stated i need birth control i've seen what the shot can do. One of my aunts used it she was thin when she started it now she can't losse the weight. I already have weight problems and hate shots. I refuse to take a pill. After trying this product of cousre it stuck to my mans finger a few times and 15mins of foreplay improves the bedroom activity. I love ... Show Full Comment

12/27/2013 4:57:54 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I've used VCF consistently for 4 or 5 years, has always been great. HOWEVER, I just got a positive on 4 pregnancy tests. So, it is effective until it is not.