Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clindamycin HCl Oral.

5/7/2008 12:48:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taken for tooth infection with facial swelling up to my eye. Taking 300mg 4x a day for 7 days, after first day swelling went down thought everything was fine now after 4 days later taking med on time the swelling is back. Paid $80 for this, NOT happy!

5/4/2008 3:17:12 PM

Reviewer: SS, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication for tooth abscess. I took this medication for full 10 days and I have sever diaherra even after 4 weeks of completing. Going to see my physician tomorrow. Never take this medicine again in my life.

5/2/2008 9:35:17 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took it for 7 days 4 time a day for infected tooth,, still 2 weeks after stopping my digestive system is not normal, I will NEVER take this drug if my life depends on it.

4/28/2008 12:08:07 PM

Reviewer: CDW, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This drug was given to me following Carpal Tunnel Surgery for infection prevention and worked for that quite well, however the side effects were terrible. I experienced flu like symptoms like; light headed, dizzy,some mild double vision,metal mouth and loss of appetite and taste. I also have experienced loose stools, border line diaherra. I have taken the drug for 7 days and finished them as pr ... Show Full Comment

4/16/2008 8:16:46 PM

Reviewer: mccave, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this medicine when I had a tooth pulled. I took the medicine for a week and then I started to become seriously ill. At first my bowels would not move then I had extreme diarrhea. I have been off work for three days and still feel horrible. I have been given some probiotic capsules that should help promote healthy bacteria growth. I do not know when I have felt so sick in my life. ... Show Full Comment