Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clindamycin HCl Oral.

5/17/2008 9:51:10 AM

Reviewer: linda, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a surgical dermabrasion, I seem to be the one that gets all of the weird and rare side effedts to all medications. I have had no diaerra or anything like that. My system went straight to the vomiting and heart burn. I can't hold anything down, Not even the pain medications that I severely need. My husband is a doctor and freaked out when he found out what the plastic surgeon had prescrib ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2008 2:09:48 AM

Reviewer: jazmine0104, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for a tooth problem. I stopped taking it after 3 days due to it started to give me sever diarrhea. I only took it for 3 days and I stopped taking it. It never stopped my took pain or swelling. I WILL NEVER TAKE THIS MEDICINE AGAIN!!!! I have been off the medicine for 2 days now and cant go far from the bathroom. My stomach is screwed up. WARNING TO EVERYONE >>> STAY A ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2008 12:48:14 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Taken for tooth infection with facial swelling up to my eye. Taking 300mg 4x a day for 7 days, after first day swelling went down thought everything was fine now after 4 days later taking med on time the swelling is back. Paid $80 for this, NOT happy!

5/4/2008 3:17:12 PM

Reviewer: SS, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed this medication for tooth abscess. I took this medication for full 10 days and I have sever diaherra even after 4 weeks of completing. Going to see my physician tomorrow. Never take this medicine again in my life.

5/2/2008 9:35:17 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took it for 7 days 4 time a day for infected tooth,, still 2 weeks after stopping my digestive system is not normal, I will NEVER take this drug if my life depends on it.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?