Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of clindamycin HCl Oral.

2/22/2008 8:32:07 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took 300mg 4x/day for tooth infection. Took medicine religiously every 6 hours even @ 3am. Took w/ at least 8oz water & did not lay down for 1 hour. Yes, even during the night. No problems except for now that I'm done w/ the meds. My stomach feels like I'm starving, it hurts. I was reading thru all reviews to see if anyone else has this problem. A very strong medicine but very e ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2008 10:54:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed for a severe sore throat. I'm allergic to penicillin, so I'm assuming that's why I was given this. Sore throat was gone within a couple of days . . . however the start of a yeast infection set in. Then diahrea and lose of bowel control. NOT A RECOMMENDED MEDICATION!! I will NEVER take this again!!!!!

2/16/2008 3:19:34 PM

Reviewer: JennyG1964, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was bitten by my cat on the thumb. It was a deep puncture and it got infected. I was given this medication to clear up the infection, it seemed to work just fine. I don't recall getting any kind of an allergic reation to this medication, and my system is very very sensative. I can't say that for some of the other descriptions I have read already about this medication, it seems to have a ... Show Full Comment

2/15/2008 10:04:54 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
I had an absest cut from my eyebrow, and prescribed this med. For 10 days. I came down with cold like symptoms a sore throat and on the 7th day broke out in hives and a rash. Then requested to be taken off the med and given benadril till symptoms disappear. This med doesn't work and I wouldn't suggest using.

2/14/2008 6:04:05 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I am not sure what is happening, i think its an allergic reaction. I have red spots all over my body and occasional itching. I have a doc appointment tomorrow so i will update later. Not sure this is such a great med, i would not have taken it if i would have known all these side effects.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash