Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Methergine oral.

1/22/2014 12:03:08 AM

Reviewer: Jo space, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I suffer from chronic migraine & my doctor prescribed methergine as a "cycle breaker" on and off for several years. It was very effective at breaking a multiple-day migraine. This past Fall, I was having headaches so frequently, that my Dr put me on it as a preventative and I am thrilled to have a normal life again. I'm told that I will only be able to take it for a few months an ... Show Full Comment

3/17/2012 5:59:11 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Given to me following an abortion. Caused me to feel as if i was about to vomit, shortness of breath, lightheadedness, numbness and tingling throughout my chest along with severe pain and heaviness right in the center of my chest.

10/31/2010 12:39:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Prescribed to me after I had a miscarriage and I had blood in my uterus left from passing the pregnancy. Made me dizzy and slight cramps but not enough to take pain medicine.

7/21/2010 7:46:00 AM

Reviewer: sue, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Has relieved my migraine in combination w/ steriod dosage. Dr. chg'd from Tompamax to this. Horrible severe musclular cramps from between shoulder blades all the way down back into hips and legs. Has anyone else suffered from contracting body muscles. My current dosage is 1 tablet 3 times a day.

2/10/2010 7:32:51 PM

Reviewer: lisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on this mediaction a short time,I suffered everyday with migraines,now I'm almost free,its fantastic. I hope there will not be any bad side effects.