Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of phenazopyridine oral.

6/24/2015 10:03:44 AM

Reviewer: krhealy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was suffering from abdominal pain, back pain, and horrible burning feeling when I urinated. It took a couple of days for the antibiotics to become effective so my doctor recommended I take this. I was SO GLAD that I did! Within an hour of the first dose, all pain was gone and the burning when I urinated quit. Most definitely use this for uti but remember, it's not a cure, just relief unt ... Show Full Comment

5/23/2015 9:54:13 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had a hysterectomy and got a urinary tract infection. I had a lot of inflammation in my kidneys, tubes, and bladder. The bacteria was drug resistant and was very painful. I took this medication for two days and it helped me very much. I felt much better.

2/28/2015 4:36:54 PM

Reviewer: wease, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The medication took away the burning pain and bladder spasms for me within two hours of taking. Relief started maybe an hour after. Urine is dark orange but this was explained to me so it wasnt a worry. I have slight stomach pain but nothing compared to the UTI pain. I take no other medications and never have (and Im 47) so maybe my system handles it better.

2/26/2015 6:52:20 PM

Reviewer: jamie , 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication did not work for me, I got sick to my stomach and I think it made the UTI symptoms worse , paid 90 dollars for the script and took 10 of them

1/15/2015 12:54:37 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medicine did help with the lower back pain associated with my UTI, but it also gave me horrible headaches and severe nausea. I am not going to finish taking it....just hoping the antibiotics kick in soon.

Does your kid have symptoms?