Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamisil Oral.

11/16/2008 8:10:18 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After a month and a half of taking this medication I have the same side effects as many of the others who have posted a review. Loss of taste, appetite, weak, dizzy. I am a diabetic and can't afford to give up eating altogether. I am going to stop taking it before I continue to get weaker. This is not a good treatment for me.

10/27/2008 2:52:29 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken the generic for 2 months and my toenails have almost cleared completely but have now started to itch. My next 30 day treatment would be after 30 days off. My Dr did tell me if I wore any of the shoes I had worn when I had the nail fungus I would get it again. He said the only thing to do would be was to get rid of them (all shoes I had worn) or to ... Show Full Comment

10/26/2008 5:32:23 PM

Reviewer: Marietta GA, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
after two weeks broke out with serve case of hives/shingles from this medication

10/9/2008 3:20:29 PM

Reviewer: Murdock, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I had very bad toenail fungus on my left foot. The bottom of my foot was very dry. After about two weeks of being on the drug my foot was very smooth. It took about a 5 months for the toe nails to start looking good. As far as side effects go not sure if I ever had any. I had an occasion stomach pain.

9/2/2008 1:12:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm not sure if this medication has anything to do with what happened to me the other night or not... My husband and I were at a resturant and I began very dizzy, upset stomach and I passed out. It was very scary... I was lucky one of the waiters is also a nurse. They calmed me down and my husband took me home. Now 2 days later I am feeling somewhat better... but still having stomach issues ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.