Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamisil Oral.

4/29/2008 7:29:46 AM

Reviewer: TT, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Have taken this pill for 1 month. started losing my taste so I stopped. still no taste it's been 4 weeks & counting. Can't eat hardley anything but raw veggies(cucumbers, green peppers, carrots) they seem to be the only thing I can taste.If I cook meat I have to practically burn it. It's horrible. The pharmisist suggested a spray for my toe nail which seems to be working just fine. ... Show Full Comment

4/18/2008 11:42:09 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This does cure nail fungus. However, it is very dangerous. It can kill you. It feels awful to take. I am generally weak, get dizzy when I stand up too quickly, etc. It doesn't feel good to do strenuous exercise, which I like to do. Unfortunately, there is nothing else that cures this type of problem. Someone needs to fix that.

3/26/2008 8:20:52 PM

Reviewer: bobbie43605, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
i took lamisil three different times and it did not work for me.

3/17/2008 2:15:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug a few years ago and it cleared up the nail fungus very well. It came back, so I am taking it again. After about 6 weeks, I see some improvement on the nails and soles of my feet. Both times, I have had very vivid dreams while taking the Lamisil. I am also taking Zoloft now, and I think they are interacting to cause some tingling in my hand. Luckily, no loss of taste for me.

3/16/2008 9:57:54 AM

Reviewer: vickijo8, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
only on this med for 3 weeks lost all sense of taste. it has been three weeks since I went off and still no taste. I am depressed, weak from not eating and have lost 15 lbs. the sad part is the Dr. says I wasn't on the Medicisne long enough for it to even work. I am sorry I ever tried it