Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamisil oral.

10/26/2008 5:32:23 PM

Reviewer: Marietta GA, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    after two weeks broke out with serve case of hives/shingles from this medication

10/9/2008 3:20:29 PM

Reviewer: Murdock, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I had very bad toenail fungus on my left foot. The bottom of my foot was very dry. After about two weeks of being on the drug my foot was very smooth. It took about a 5 months for the toe nails to start looking good. As far as side effects go not sure if I ever had any. I had an occasion stomach pain.

9/2/2008 1:12:19 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm not sure if this medication has anything to do with what happened to me the other night or not... My husband and I were at a resturant and I began very dizzy, upset stomach and I passed out. It was very scary... I was lucky one of the waiters is also a nurse. They calmed me down and my husband took me home. Now 2 days later I am feeling somewhat better... but still having stomach issues ... Show Full Comment

8/4/2008 10:18:34 AM

Reviewer: Tsrig, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I had darkening toe nails that looked very unattractive. Me wife made me see the doctor for to see if there was something that could help. I did not want to use medication because of possible side efects.I must say after 3 months I see tremedous results and finished taking the meds orally. It should continue to work over time.My 12yr. old daugther had nail fungus also, she used the meds before I d ... Show Full Comment

7/18/2008 12:46:14 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Caregiver)

Comment:
    My husband has been taking this drug for 2 weeks now and he has broke out in a very scary rash of welts all over his body! It's not worth it to us after reading all these other experiences, most of the users seem to have had more side effects than anything. I'd rather keep my husband around with toenail fungus than have him loose his sense of taste, etc... He has a doctors appt. today.