Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamisil Oral.

3/4/2008 11:44:19 PM

Reviewer: so far so goo, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the generic for Lamisil for 5 weeks. I have only one side effect, stomach cramping, which lasted 1 day. I haven't had any other side effects. I am waiting to see results in the appearance of my toenails.

2/20/2008 4:42:57 PM

Reviewer: Suzb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My fungus went away but so did my taste! I had taken it for almost a month when I noticed that I couldn't taste any thing. I stopped taking the med. and it has been 2 years my taste is better but I still can't taste like I could....especially sweets.

12/16/2007 7:31:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After using for about 5 weeks, I have lost most of my taste. My Dr. said to stop taking it. When will I get my taste back. I have been off it for about 1 week. It seems better, but still has a long way to go.

11/17/2007 8:52:22 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I am a critical care RN who is very suspicious of any medication. But I used this for 3 months every day for toenail fungus that I have had for 10 years. Now 3 weeks after my 3 months my toenail fungus is going away(nail is growing out normal). I had no serious side effects but was very careful and did not take any other medications or drink any alcohol during my treatment period. It's importa ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2007 11:45:20 AM

Reviewer: mailstud, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this drug for over a year and it hasn't done anything for my toenail fungus. In fact, I think maybe I took it for too long a time as I read where it shouldn't be taken more than 2 months because the effect it could on your liver. My doctor and my pharmacy did not tell me this during that period of time.