Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamisil Oral.

3/17/2008 2:15:02 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took this drug a few years ago and it cleared up the nail fungus very well. It came back, so I am taking it again. After about 6 weeks, I see some improvement on the nails and soles of my feet. Both times, I have had very vivid dreams while taking the Lamisil. I am also taking Zoloft now, and I think they are interacting to cause some tingling in my hand. Luckily, no loss of taste for me.

3/16/2008 9:57:54 AM

Reviewer: vickijo8, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
only on this med for 3 weeks lost all sense of taste. it has been three weeks since I went off and still no taste. I am depressed, weak from not eating and have lost 15 lbs. the sad part is the Dr. says I wasn't on the Medicisne long enough for it to even work. I am sorry I ever tried it

3/4/2008 11:44:19 PM

Reviewer: so far so goo, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on the generic for Lamisil for 5 weeks. I have only one side effect, stomach cramping, which lasted 1 day. I haven't had any other side effects. I am waiting to see results in the appearance of my toenails.

2/20/2008 4:42:57 PM

Reviewer: Suzb, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My fungus went away but so did my taste! I had taken it for almost a month when I noticed that I couldn't taste any thing. I stopped taking the med. and it has been 2 years my taste is better but I still can't taste like I could....especially sweets.

12/16/2007 7:31:55 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
After using for about 5 weeks, I have lost most of my taste. My Dr. said to stop taking it. When will I get my taste back. I have been off it for about 1 week. It seems better, but still has a long way to go.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.