Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamisil Oral.

9/13/2014 6:23:38 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm taking the generic Lamisil called Terbinafin HCL for athletes foot and toenail fungus. I take one pill that isn't big at all and easy to swallow. I've been taking it for 30 days and within 2 weeks of taking it my feet are already cleared up and smooth and seems to be free of athletes feet. I'm amazed at that alone!! It's too soon to tell on my nails but I see a line wha ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2014 12:57:23 PM

Reviewer: EFA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
after 60 days on lamasil I developed a very bad baking soda, metallic taste. I discontinued use one month ago and have still not recovered by sense of taste.

8/15/2014 8:24:07 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
On my 5th week.....so far no side effects.

7/15/2014 7:13:37 PM

Reviewer: James, 35-44 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was prescribed the generic version of Lamisil and about 2 weeks into my treatment I started to feel cold in my throat and in my inner ears. I also began to experience diarrhea, nausea, headaches, and chills. The worst symptom was the frequent urination it gave me. I was going literally 7-8 times a night; pain in my bladder and ureter area (I'm male). It also gave me more fluid during urinati ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2014 7:51:15 PM

Reviewer: frsustrated123, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
other reviews have been very helpful- I didn't experience any side effects until being on it for approx. 1 month and glad I knew this was coming. nasty taste in mouth at all times, eating anything feels like chewing cardboard. face is flushed all the time and mild rash on chest. not sure I can continue to take it.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?