Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lamisil oral.

6/29/2015 10:23:37 AM

Reviewer: Thameslink, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Six weeks into a twelve weeks treatment I had to stop taking this due to side effects: extreme fatigue, depression, toe joints ached and finally I developed a rash on my face that looked like a chemical burn. My large toe on one foot has toe nail fungus and as of stopping the medication midway thru treatment I have seen no change or improvement.

3/31/2015 6:06:33 AM

Reviewer: Craig, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This is my 2nd time using this. It works but the fungus comes back after about a year or so. I take 1 pill per day for last 7 day a month for 6 months. It does clear up nails just wish it was for good.

9/24/2014 6:47:32 PM

Reviewer: Yura, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My big toenails and a little of the neighboring toes have been brittle, discolored, thick, and blackened. After the first couple weeks of use my toenails and fingernails have been growing much more quick! I never knew my toenails could look so clear and healthy again. I can't wait until I clip off the last remaining infected nails! However, I've been having side effects that may be conf ... Show Full Comment

9/13/2014 6:23:38 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm taking the generic Lamisil called Terbinafin HCL for athletes foot and toenail fungus. I take one pill that isn't big at all and easy to swallow. I've been taking it for 30 days and within 2 weeks of taking it my feet are already cleared up and smooth and seems to be free of athletes feet. I'm amazed at that alone!! It's too soon to tell on my nails but I see a line wha ... Show Full Comment

8/19/2014 12:57:23 PM

Reviewer: EFA, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
after 60 days on lamasil I developed a very bad baking soda, metallic taste. I discontinued use one month ago and have still not recovered by sense of taste.

chest x-ray